If you visit our Site from outside the US, please note that the US has data protection laws that may not be consistent with those of other countries and that information collected about you in connection with your visit to our Site will be processed in accordance with US law.
1. INFORMATION PROVIDED
A user of our Site may provide personal information directly to us. The categories of personal information that a user may provide include, but are not limited to:
- Identifiers, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, or email address;
- Commercial information, such as marketing preferences, reminder preferences, and notification preferences; and
- Communications, such as comments, suggestions, or other content that you generate.
The user of the Site may choose not to provide us with the above categories of information. If you choose not to provide us with this information, you may still access and use portions of the Site. However, you may not be able to use portions of the Site, which require you to provide personal information.
2. INFORMATION FOR USE OF SERVICES
We also may use web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of web sites) and auditing software to track page views and entry and exit points to and from emails. In addition, we use web beacons, cookies, customized links and/or similar technologies to determine whether any emails or electronic publications sent by us to those who have requested them from us have been opened and which links are clicked.
Our third-party service providers and business partners may also place cookies, beacons, or similar technology to support and improve our Site. For example, we use Google Services or similar web traffic analytic tools to help analyze how users use the Site. Such tools use information generated by cookies about your use of the web site (including IP address, content viewed, search terms entered, and actions taken), which is transmitted to an analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate users’ use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on web site activity for us. We also work with third party advertising networks to promote our Site elsewhere on the web, including through online behavioral advertising.
The information we collect automatically may include but is not limited to the following categories of information:
- Identifiers (e.g., IP address, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, other device IDs);
- Geolocation data based on IP address demographics (location, language, country of origin, etc.);
- Technical device data (e.g., domain server, type of device, type of web browser); and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., access times, pages visited, search history, referring web site addresses, interactions with Site features).
- Third party service providers.
3. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- providing and personalizing our Site and the content, products, and services we make available to you through the Site;
- providing you with information about the Site or required notices;
- identify how our Site is used
- improving and further developing the products, services, content, features, performance, and support available through our Site;
- customer support;
- provide other legal or service-related notices about our Site;
- protecting the security and integrity of our Site and information technology infrastructure;
- verifying the information provided to us;
- complying with legal obligations
- other legal purposes, such as exercising and defending our rights, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
Some of this information may be aggregated or combined for any of these purposes. We may anonymize personal information in such a way that the user of this Site cannot be identified and may use such anonymized information for any purpose.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Personal information may be disclosed as follows:
- Personal information might be shared with our service providers that have agreed to keep the information confidential and to process it only as necessary to perform the services they are obliged to perform, including but not limited to: IT and system administration and hosting; research and analytics; marketing; customer support.
- Personal information might be shared with analytics and advertising providers (including advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers) that use the information in combination with information collected from third-party websites and mobile applications so that they can provide us with reports about Site usage and deliver relevant content or ads on their own websites or applications or other third-party websites or applications. The information we share with these parties may include the content and ads users have viewed and activities on the Site.
- Personal information might be shared with our affiliates and subsidiaries, including companies that we may acquire in the future, as necessary for any of the purposes for which we use your personal information above. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may also use your personal information to provide and improve their own products and services and to market such products and services to you.
- Personal information might be shared with relevant third parties (e.g., service providers, advisors, transaction partners) if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other fundamental corporate change, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party.
- Personal information might be shared with third parties to protect our rights, our property, the integrity of the Site, personal safety, or the interests of you or any other person, and to detect, prevent and/or otherwise address fraud, risk management, security, or technical issues.
- ABRAMS Industries Inc. may disclose information when legally compelled to do so when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so or for the protection of our legal rights.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ABRAMS Industries Inc. uses every possible technical and physical safeguards to protect this site and all information collected. As no technical system can be perfectly secured, ABRAMS Industries Inc. cannot guarantee the integrity of any information at all time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team at:[email protected]